From: Spidey <spideybr@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] How to easily find out what USE flags are redundant in make.conf and package.use?
Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2011 04:19:04
1 The question is in the subject: how to easily find out what USE flags are
2 redundant in make.conf and package.use?
3 Someone somewhere in this list suggested using some tool, I've tried that
4 but it was extremely verbose, and I'd had to toggle manually flags to see if
5 it affected or not.
6 If some tool to pinpoint redundant flags is not already done, one to echo my
7 flags separated by it's source (profile, make.conf, package.use, ebuild)
8 would help me a lot.
9
10 Claudio Roberto França Pereira (a.k.a. Spidey)
11 hardMOB - HTForum - @spideybr
12 Engenharia de Computação - UFES 2006/1