From: Jack <ostroffjh@×××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Glamor use flag disappeared?
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2019 16:40:46
On 2019.11.08 10:45, J. Roeleveld wrote:
> Hi All, > > Xorg-server wants to rebuild because the glamor USE flag seems to > have disappeared completely. For some reason it now fails to build > because of missing glamor libraries. > > Does anyone else have this issue? Or is my tree not syncing correctly? > > Many thanks, > > Joost
I rebuilt a few days ago, and didn't have any problems. On my box, the only glamor library I find is /usr/lib64/xorg/modules/libglamoregl.so which belongs to xorg-server, so I wonder where it's looking. Also, although the glamor use flag is gone, looking in the ebuild, it ewarns (if use wayland && use minimal) "glamor is necessary for acceleration under Wayland. Performance may be unacceptable without it. Build with USE=-minimal t enable glamor." and lower down is "$(use_enable !minimal glamor)" and those are the only mentions of glamor in the ebuild. I have -wayland and -minimal. Jack