From: Iain Buchanan <iaindb@××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gentoo Forums Crashed
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 01:41:18
1 On Sat, 2008-01-12 at 23:50 -0200, Arturo 'Buanzo' Busleiman wrote:
3 > Hash: SHA512
4 >
5 > Richard Cox wrote:
6 > | Yeah, still have the problem. Very strange.
7 >
8 > This is because Gentoo is now on Slashdot frntpage:
9 > http://linux.slashdot.org/linux/08/01/12/0152208.shtml
10 >
11 > So, I recon we were slashdotted...
12
13 Haha, that's funny, in a way. But sad when I think why. Gentoo used to
14 make Slashdot headlines for good reasons... I've been subscribed to the
15 -dev list for a little while, and it's not always pretty.
20 BOFH Excuse #48:
21
22 bad ether in the cables
25 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list