From: Francisco Ares <frares@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] nepomuk gone, baloo enters
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 13:14:00
1 2015-08-24 9:14 GMT-03:00 Francisco Ares <frares@×××××.com>:
2
3 > Thanks, Dale, for your point of view.
4 >
5 > But since I'm not the only user (my wife is forced to use it, too ;-) )and
6 > I am the only one that knows how to use a command line session, for
7 > instance, I still want to try to make this semantic desktop thing to work.
8 >
9 > Thanks, again, and
10 > Best Regards
11 > Francisco