From: sean <tech.junk@×××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Joomla
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2010 08:59:57
1 On 06/09/2010 02:14 AM, Matthias Fechner wrote:
2 > Hi Mick,
3 >
4 > Am 09.06.10 08:05, schrieb Mick:
5 >> I can't answer directly your question, but unless you have a
6 >> particular reason to use Joomla, I would strongly recommend to give
7 >> Drupal a try. It is a more powerful CMS with more modules than
8 >> Joomla.
11 > yes you are right with your comment, I currently use joomla and tried to
12 > switch to drupal, but an essential modul, docman, is not available for
13 > drupal.
14 > If you do not need a tool that manages you download I would recommend
15 > drupal too.
16 >
17 > Matthias
20 I am only interested because it is being implemented where I work and
21 want to try to become familiar with Joomla a bit.