From: justin <jlec@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Fwd: [gentoo-project] Mass deactivation of Bugzilla accounts
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2011 06:16:41
1 Please notice this mail from the project-ml.
2
3 -------- Original Message --------
4 Subject: [gentoo-project] Mass deactivation of Bugzilla accounts
5 Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2011 21:36:31 +0200
6 From: Christian Ruppert <idl0r@g.o>
7 Reply-To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
8 To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
9
10 Hi everybody,
11
12 I just wanted to let you know that we just disabled around 12890
13 Bugzilla accounts.
14 Only accounts where either the remote SMTP returned a 5xx error code or
15 the remote domain wasn't valid anymore/at all.
16
17 It may be a good idea if you all check your accounts.
18 *No* @gentoo.org accounts are affected!
19
20 You'll see a notice when you try to login to Bugzilla if your account is
21 affected. Please follow the instructions on the login page then.
24 Regards,
25 Christian Ruppert
26 Role: Gentoo Linux developer, Bugzilla administrator and Infrastructure
27 member
28 Fingerprint: EEB1 C341 7C84 B274 6C59 F243 5EAB 0C62 B427 ABC8