From: Alexey Mishustin <shumkar@×××××××.ru>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] xorg-server 1.9.4: keybord very slow in consoles
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 06:16:02
1 3/16/2011, "Mick" <michaelkintzios@×××××.com> âû ïèñàëè:
2
3 >On Wednesday 16 March 2011 19:05:32 Alexey Mishustin wrote:
4 >> Hi list,
5 >>
6 >> I have a problem with configuring xorg-server 1.9.4.
7 >>
8 >> It starts and works OK. But just after it has started, the keyboard begins
9 >> to work very slowly in all virtual consoles that were open prior to X.
10 >>
11 >> If I login in a new virtual console, the keyboard works well until I enter
12 >> into an interactive tool (man, less). After that - the same behavior.
13 >>
14 >> I installed xorg in according to these instructions [1], then added
15 >> InputClass definitions from this thread [2].
16 >>
17 >> Please suggest what I could have done wrong.
18 >>
19 >> xorg.conf - http://pastebin.com/Wwmy1eFf
20 >> Xorg.0.log - http://pastebin.com/5aqCLKnH
21 >> make.conf - http://pastebin.com/7St3T1ec
22 >> http://pastebin.com/YpCm9puZ
23 >> emerge --info - http://pastebin.com/NZUQYqhh
24 >> kernel .config - http://pastebin.com/E6Syb7Ay
25 >>
26 >> Laptop ASUS WJ7.
27 >>
28 >> [1] - http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/xorg-config.xml
29 >> [2] -
30 >> http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/gentoo/user/226332?do=post_view_thre
31 >> aded
32 >
33 >Alex, you have defined both your keyboard and mouse as InputDevice under
34 >Section "ServerLayout", but then later on you specify them both as InputClass.
35
36 Aha... I'll try tonight, when at home. Thank you!
39 Regards, Alex