From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Can't get any boot method working
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2016 20:07:50
1 Dan Douglas <ormaaj <at> gmail.com> writes:
4 > I'm installing gentoo hardened on several machines all with btrfs root
5 > filesystems, the simplest of which is a single gpt partitioned disk.
6
7 > Is there any simpler way of doing this? I've gotten grub2 to work with
8 > a btrfs RAID 10 and initramfs in the past but somehow grub2-mkconfig
9 > isn't working now.
12 Not sue this will help, but lots of folks like Rich0's step guide
13 published here::
14
15 https://docs.google.com/document/
16 d/1VJlJyYLTZScta9a81xgKOIBjYsG3_VfxxmUSxG23Uxg/edit?pli=1
17
18 caveat emptor!
21 hth,
22 James