From: meino.cramer@×××.de
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Still kde problems with monolithic->split
Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2008 15:50:42
1 Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com> [08-10-04 17:49]:
2 > On Saturday 04 October 2008 16:19:10 meino.cramer@×××.de wrote:
3 > > Hi Alan,
4 > >
5 > > yes, this is the point where I am currently: Trying to unmerge these
6 > > packages.
7 > > It works physically, but after unmerging the stuff and redoing
8 > > a emerge -pvuNDt (as I did to send you the list after trying to
9 > > unmerge all packages in question) emerge thinks, that all that is
10 > > still on my harddisc.
11 > > See also my initial mail.
12 > > Kind regards,
13 > > Meino Cramer
14 >
15 > That sounds like an impossibility (or a portage bug that hits only you...)
16 >
17 > Can you supply the exact unmerge command you used?
18 >
19 > --
20 > alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com
24 emerge -C <package>
25
26 very simplistic...
31 Please don't send me any Word- or Powerpoint-Attachments
32 unless it's absolutely neccessary. - Send simply Text.
33 See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html
34 In a world without fences and walls nobody needs gates and windows.