From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Dolphin and adding a option, if it exists.
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 11:54:39
1 Frank Steinmetzger wrote:
2 > There ya goo. As I suspected, I already wrote most of it in October right
3 > away, I only couldn’t find the file until now. I just had to fix the same
4 > bugs as in the first script (and some more in the additional parts :D ),
5 > and put some more grease into the interal logic and output strings.
9 I saved it and then tried to figure it out.  I got lost.  I see the
10 commented sections which kinda help I guess but still got lost.
11
12 What does it try to do in simple terms?  Or, how would I use it may be a
13 better question?
14
15 I been using the other script and it is coming in very handy.  It saves
16 me quite a bit of time.
17
18 Dale
19