From: Alexander Kirillov <nevis2us@××××××××.su>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] MySQL5 and Innodb not working
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 19:13:47
1 mysql dies attempting to execute malformed, unknown,
2 or privileged instructions. You should probably run
3
4 # emerge --pretend --update --newuse --deep world
5 # revdep-rebuild -i
6
7 and see if this happens again.
8 There's also no need to start from scratch when it dies. Try
9
10 # /etc/init.d/mysql zap
11 # /etc/init.d/mysql start
12
13 HTH
14
15 > You'll find my mysqld.err in attachment.
16 >
17 > I must admin that I don't undersdand what all that mess mean.
18 > Do you understand anything?
19 > Thomas.
20 >
21 > On 1/17/07, *Alexander Kirillov* <nevis2us@××××××××.su