From: Francisco Ares <frares@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] kde 3.5 packages blocking each other
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 01:19:32
1 Thanks again - going into kde-meta, it seems that everything will be ok
2
3 Francisco
4
5 On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 3:57 AM, Alan McKinnon<alan.mckinnon@×××××.com> wrote:
6 > On Monday 15 June 2009 03:32:57 Francisco Ares wrote:
7 >> I've found out that there are some packages out of kde-basse that are
8 >> pulling 3.5.10 packages while they're still masked ~x86
9 >>
10 >> One is Amarok.  Another, probably, is Ktorrent.
11 >
12 > Amarok-1.4 will pull in kdelibs-3.5.10
13 > Amarok-2.1 will pull in kdelibe-4
14 >
15 > ktorrent also has a 3.5 and a 4 port.
16 >
17 > k3b is still kde-3 only
18 >
19 > --
20 > alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com
27 "If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then
28 you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and
29 I have one idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have
30 two ideas." - George Bernard Shaw