From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Gentoo_BSD install
Date: Sat, 04 Apr 2015 15:59:24
1 Hello,
2
3 In the last year, I have lots several (linus) friends to BSD.
4 Old-timers like myself that have been nix_ing around for decades.
5 All used BSD and gentoo at some point in time, for various durations.
6 SystemD was probably the single largest reason they all seem to be
7 returning to (UC....BSD).
10 The point is that in bold on the new homepage for gentoo, it says
11 "Welcome to Gentoo, a flexible Linux or BSD distribution that can become
12 just about any system you need. And then some."
15 So, my desire it to entice them back to (BSD) gentoo: So where is the link
16 that guides one on how to use gentoo to install BSD; or did
17 it misinterpret the website's message?
20 James