From: Iain Buchanan <iaindb@××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Synce and gentoo : crash RAPI driver
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 13:08:28
1 On Wed, 2007-03-07 at 08:51 +0100, Arnaud FARINE wrote:
2
3 > I've post a message to the Sourceforge forum. I hope that I'll obtain
4 > information.
5
6 all forum posts are forwarded on to the appropriate mailing lists.
7
8 > The Synce ML seems out! Isn't it ?
9
10 what do you mean by "out"? the synce mailing list is still active, but
11 even more active is the synce-windowsmobile5@×××××××××××××××××.net -
12 your question might not be wm5 specific, but no doubt someone there can
13 help!
14
15 HTH,
19 Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance?
20 -- Charlie McCarthy
23 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list