From: Wol's lists <antlists@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Picking out a printer. Questions.
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2019 18:29:06
1 On 27/04/2019 18:04, Peter Humphrey wrote:
2 > On Saturday, 27 April 2019 16:42:39 BST Wols Lists wrote:
5 >> Laser printers cost up front, but once I've paid for this set of
6 >> cartridges I'm probably set up for a couple of years. Just don't expect
7 >> modern lasers to go on and on, and budget to replace it ... :-)
8 >
9 > Not like my old Kyocera, which just keeps soldiering on.
10 >
11 My old QMS only died because I couldn't source any new cartridges :-(
12 that was a cheapo printer too but I think the drivers were for Win95,
13 says how old it was ...
14
15 (It came in two versions, I forked out the extra fiver for PCL support
16 over and above WinPrinter.)
17
18 Cheers,
19 Wol