To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Flash-Plugin not found by Chromium after update
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2016 14:37:07
1 On 2016-10-16 15:14:07, Mick wrote:
2 >On Sunday 16 Oct 2016 15:49:51 Alexander Kapshuk wrote:
3 >> I've got flash working with these pkgs:
4 >> www-plugins/adobe-flash-23.0.0.185
5 >> www-client/chromium-54.0.2840.59
6 >>
7 >> With no www-plugins/chrome-binary-plugins installed.
8 >
9 >I have both www-plugins/chrome-binary-plugins and www-plugins/adobe-flash. The
10 >plugin listed in chromium appears to be adobe-flash. I am guessing this is a
11 >recent change, because if I recall correctly I had to install chrome-binary-
12 >plugins to be able to play flash videos in the first place.
13
14 Thanks for your help quick help, Alexander and Mick. I've unmerged
15 `www-plugins/chrome-binary-plugins` and merged `www-plugins/adobe-flash`
16 and now it works as expected.
17
18 Best,
19 Stephan
22 Stephan Lukasczyk
23 GPG-Key: 0x06E03C26B90F403D
24 Microsoft isn't the answer. Microsoft is the question.
25 And the answer is "No".