From: Norberto Bensa <nbensa@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] modifying timezone
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 03:17:24
1 Hello list,
2
3 as one or two of you may already know, Argentina is going to implement
4 daylight saving time from December 30th until march 16th. We're going
5 from GMT-03 (now) to GMT-02 (dec-mar), and my question is: what do I
6 need to do to correctly modify my timezone?
7
8 Google doesn't help this time. I've got examples on how to set your
9 time zone, i.e.: ln -s /usr/share/zoneinfo/.... /etc/localtime
10
11 But that's not what I'm looking for... (damn politicians and all their
12 crazy ideas...)
15 Many thanks in advance,
16 Norberto
21 This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.
25 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list