From: Daniel Frey <djqfrey@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Troubleshooting mounting local filesystems
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2018 16:55:49
1 On 01/01/18 01:14, Adam Carter wrote:
2 > > Can you cut and paste the terminal session of the post boot fixes?
3 >
4 > What are you asking for here?
7 > Just fishing for more info because I cant think of any circumstance that
8 > would cause the issue you're seeing.
9 >
10 > If it were me i'd force an fsck on next reboot, then reboot. I just had
11 > a look on my machines and it looks like the old fsck every N mounts is
12 > disabled everywhere by default these days.
15 That's a good idea, I stopped nfs, umounted and ran fsck, and it came
16 back clean. I've remounted and restarted nfs for now.
17
18 I'll try restarting later.
19
20 Dan