From: Francisco Ares <frares@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] android development with Qt in a Gentoo box
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2015 10:21:56
1 2015-01-31 1:38 GMT-02:00 Sid S <r030t1@×××××.com>:
2 >
3 > A bit ago I was surprised to find out that
4 > http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/android-support.html exists. You might look at
5 > it, I can't personally recommend it.
6 > See also http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/platform-notes-android.html.
7 >
8 > I tend to suggest people at least look at the Google provided
9 > workflow. There are "issues" if you attempt to deviate from it which
10 > inevitably go back to the design of Android. Your device wasn't meant
11 > to do a lot, sadly.
14 Thanks for the tips, it seems that, for the Gentoo's mainstream Qt-4.X ,
15 the solution for android development goes through "Necessitas"/"Maestro",
16 but with Qt-5.X, it is already built-in.
17
18 Francisco