From: Stroller <stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Postfix Question
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 05:50:28
1 It's kinda difficult to help with this, without knowing what the A-
2 Plus server is seeing.
3 An unsanitised copy of the bounce message would probably show the
4 problem.
5
6 Does it definitely show the correct email address of a user for which
7 A-Plus has a mailbox?
8
9 Can you reproduce the problem telnetting to the A-Plus MX server on
10 port 25?
11 http://www.yuki-onna.co.uk/email/smtp.html
12 http://www.simplescripts.de/smtp-check-port-25-telnet-command.htm
13