From: Michael Orlitzky <mjo@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] creating a .9999 ebuild
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 20:53:53
1 On 12/14/2015 02:18 PM, covici@××××××××××.com wrote:
2 > Hi. I have a regular ebuild for app-accessibility/brltty and I want to
3 > create a .9999 ebuild out of it, so it gets from the latest .git
4 > version. Is there a way I can do that -- either some documentation on
5 > how to do it, or some hints? Is there a general method for doing this?
6 >
7 > Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
10 Look for -9999 ebuilds in the tree using the git-r3 eclass, and copy
11 what they do. It's not fancy but something like
12
13 $ find ./ -name '*-9999.ebuild' | xargs grep -l 'git-r3'
14
15 in PORTDIR should turn up a bunch of examples.