From: JD <jd1008@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Info about PCMCIA Combo USB 2.0 & SATA CardBus,,Model: PPA 1158
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 06:46:49
7 On 06/29/2011 11:09 PM, Thanasis wrote:
on 06/30/2011 08:20 AM JD wrote the following:
On 06/29/2011 10:20 PM, Thanasis wrote:
I think the only way to be sure, is to find out the chipset that the
19 card has.
Thanx. I have emailed the manufacturer and asked.
23 Waiting for a reply.
Be aware that even if there is a reference of the chipset on the item's
28 packaging, there is a (small?) possibility the manufacturer might have
29 changed the hardware, without taking care to update the reference
30 accordingly.
35 Yes - I have seen other blogs
36 stating as much about wifi cards.
37 But I hope thatthe individual who I am in contact with is a
38 little
39 more knowledgeable than that :)