From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: beegfs goes opensource!
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2016 09:24:44
1 On Sat, 27 Feb 2016 22:51:13 -0500, Tanstaafl wrote:
2
3 > >> I recall a list conversation about this, explaining that it would be
4 > >> trivial for someone who knows how to do ebuilds, to have their own
5 > >> ZFS-in-kernel system available, and that it would also be possible to
6 > >> accomplish this via an overlay...
7 >
8 > > sys-fs/zfs-kmod
9 >
10 > I would be using this on a server, so, for security reasons, no module
11 > support.
12
13 echo sys-fs/zfs kernel-builtin >/etc/portage/package.use
14
15 You need to unmask the kernel-builtin USE flag.
19 Neil Bothwick
20
21 Why is bra singular and pants plural?