From: Andrew Hoffman <andy.hoffman12@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] dev-libs/folks-0.4.3 fails to emerge
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2013 02:50:09
1 I have been having several issues with libraries on my system and have been
2 attempting to use revdep-rebuild to resolve them but have been having some
3 issues.
4 I have been able to resolve many issues by re-emerging mesa and manualy
5 listing the packages RR wants to emerge but i have now just Folks left
6 failing to emerge.
7
8 Build log of folks:
9 http://bpaste.net/show/89761/
10 Revdep-Rebuild output:
11 http://bpaste.net/show/u6V9VDtiY8Bh6DVjQj3g/
12 make.conf:
13 http://bpaste.net/show/89762/
14
15 I have also rebuilt telepathy-glib debus-glib and gio with no change in
16 folks. gee does not appear to be a package.
17
18 Few hunches for the issues makeopts was set to -j333 or some large
19 number(supprised it worked as long as it did) let the system go stale to
20 long and tried to update. (maybe 3 months ish)
21
22 Thanks for any help you can give me in getting folks happy again.
23 -Andy