From: tastytea <gentoo@××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Updating old Gentoo on notebook
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 20:14:55
1 On 2021-09-13 15:59-0400 "Walter Dnes" <waltdnes@××××××××.org> wrote:
2
3 > I have a notebook that I haven't updated for a while. After emerge
4 > sync, it said to "emerge -1 portage". Trying to do so got me the
5 > following as listed in the gzipped attachment. I'd really rather not
6 > re-install. Is there a way to get out of this?
9 Looks like some packages want python 3.8 and some python 3.9. If you
10 emerge portage with USE="PYTHON_TARGETS: python3_8 -python3_9" first
11 and then again normally it might work.
14 Get my PGP key with `gpg --locate-keys tastytea@××××××××.de` or at
15 <https://tastytea.de/tastytea.asc>.