From: Richard Torres <rtorres827@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Routing problem ?
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 17:14:35
1 I don't understand why 2 routers. Maybe I'm missing something. Unless you have 2 networks that need to be separate only one is needed. If you have a wireless router, use it as a wireless access point and not a router. Which means turn off DHCP on the wireless router and don't configure or use the WAN connection.
2 Depending on the capabilities of the router you can connect a LAN port on Router2 to your ADSL (Router1) router and assign an IP address that's in the same network as Router1.
5 ----- Original Message ----
6 From: Holla <holla.net@×××××.com>
7 To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
8 Sent: Friday, January 11, 2008 8:18:37 AM
9 Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Routing problem ?