From: Nick Smith <Nick@××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] Heads-Up sys-lib/ss breaks Apps
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 18:28:08
1 ________________________________
2
3 From: kashani [mailto:kashani-list@××××××××.net]
4 Sent: Fri 7/8/2005 1:47 PM
5 To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
6 Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Heads-Up sys-lib/ss breaks Apps
10 Ron Bickers wrote:
11 > On Fri July 8 2005 01:38 am, Ow Mun Heng wrote:
14 >>Which is a huge bummer since most of us don't go checking the ebuilds
15 >>for these specific lines. How I wish It would just abort and BLAST the
16 >>Einfo on the screen for me to see the next day and decide to do it
17 >>manually.
20 > I have this concern as well. Also, when emerging multiple packages, the
21 > helpful and sometimes necessary output at the end of each merge is easily
22 > missed as the next package begins. It would be nice to at least have these
23 > messages logged somewhere. Are they? Can they be without patching portage?
26 mkdir /var/log/portage
27 echo "PORT_LOGDIR=/var/log/portage" >> /etc/make.conf
28
29 kashani
30 --
31 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
37 what permission does that have to be? 644?

winmail.dat application/ms-tnef