From: Alan Mackenzie <acm@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Thanks for all the fish!
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2011 11:04:38
1 Hi, Bill.
2
3 On Mon, Jun 06, 2011 at 04:11:57PM -0700, Bill Longman wrote:
4 > On 06/06/2011 11:32 AM, Alan Mackenzie wrote:
5 > > Hi, Gentoo.
6
7 > > Just to say I'll be withdrawing from this list in a few days,
8 > > unsubscribing actually, mainly so that I can go back to being an Emacs
9 > > developer; the number of emails on both lists combined is just more than
10 > > I can handle comfortably.
11
12 > Well, just make sure you pay your bill before you leave. You've been
13 > asking questions for 1053 days now, so all those bits have to be paid
14 > for. And we only accept pizza or beer. Alan or Dale will provide you
15 > with the shipment details.
16
17 When it comes to beer, what better place than Bavaria? We're not exactly
18 short of pizza either. Come on all, down to Nuremberg, and I'll buy you
19 a round!
22 Alan Mackenzie (Nuremberg, Germany).