From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: New mobo change
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 10:52:16
1 Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Tue, 22 Oct 2013 04:04:21 -0500, Dale wrote:
3 >
4 >> Want to hear something equally funny? I started the UPS service that
5 >> started this whole mess to see if it works. This is from messages:
6 >
7 >> So, new mobo and $120 later, same freakin error. All this, still in the
8 >> same hole. Now ain't that something? < Dale is going to the shop and
9 >> getting his mini sledge >
10 >
11 > Did you consider the possibility that the fault lies within the UPS?
16 Yep. The UPS costs even more than the mobo tho. ;-) Still sucks tho.
17 As it was, I don't have anything to test the UPS with. I had to replace
18 something.
19
20 Oh well. Live and learn.
21
22 Dale
23
27 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or
28 how you interpreted my words!