From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user]It comes problem when emerge fcitx
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 14:26:47
1 赵佳晖 wrote:
2 > Hello everyone, i just want to install the fcitx in gentoo , but when i
3 > emerge fcitx , it comes the problem, the message are bleow:
4 >
5 > * IMPORTANT: 6 news items need reading for repository 'gentoo'.
6 > * Use eselect news to read news items.
9 > These are the packages that would be merged, in order:
10 >
11 > Calculating dependencies... done!
12 > [ebuild N ~] app-i18n/fcitx-4.2.1 USE="cairo dbus gtk pango -debug
13 > -gtk3 -opencc -qt -table" 557 kB
14 >
15 > Total: 1 package (1 new), Size of downloads: 557 kB
16 >
17 > The following keyword changes are necessary to proceed:
18 > #required by fcitx (argument)
19 > =app-i18n/fcitx-4.2.1 ~x86
20 >
21 > Use --autounmask-write to write changes to config files (honoring
22 > CONFIG_PROTECT).
23 >
24 > * IMPORTANT: 6 news items need reading for repository 'gentoo'.
25 > * Use eselect news to read news items.
26 >
27 > How did this happen? i have tried to use --autounmask-write , but it
28 > didn't work, Can anyone help me ?
29 > --
30 > 好好学习,天天向上!!!
33 When you ran it with autounmask-write, did you update the config files?
34 It looks to me like fcitx is keyworded.
35
36 Dale
37
41 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or
42 how you interpreted my words!
43
44 Miss the compile output? Hint:
45 EMERGE_DEFAULT_OPTS="--quiet-build=n"