From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] from Firefox52: NO pure ALSA?, WAS: Firefox 49.0 & Youtube... Audio: No
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2016 12:38:27
1 On Thu, 22 Dec 2016 05:27:03 -0500, Tom H wrote:
2
3 > > You forgot /etc/default/grub ;-)
4 >
5 > Indeed :)
6 >
7 > But I was going with the idea of using udev to rename NICs rather than
8 > reverting to kernel names.
9 >
10 > I hope that you're ready to duck because someone might say "Linux is
11 > about choice" while reminding you that grub isn't the only bootloader
12 > :)
13
14 I don't use grub on UEFI systems, but I use the systemd bootloader, so I
15 thought I'd keep quiet about that ;-)
19 Neil Bothwick
20
21 WITLAG: The delay between delivery and comprehension of a joke.