From: Mark Shields <laebshade@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: rebuilding with -e -- problem with output
Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2005 14:45:56
1 Perhaps I wasn't clear enough (I apologize, I was only waking up
2 then). I changed my make.conf file yesterday and starting recompiling
3 my entire system with emerge -ve world &. I used the & because I was
4 at work and didn't want the recompile process stopping if my ssh
5 session was terminated unexpectedly. It's still compiling today as I
6 see pktstat is running, but I want to be able to see the output. Is
7 there a way to recapture the output to screen or to a file?
8