From: "Canek Peláez Valdés" <caneko@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] NetworkManager problem after migrating to systemd
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 23:07:06
1 On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 4:42 PM, João Matos <jaoneto@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > I found the solution a few hours ago here
3 > http://en.gentoo-wiki.com/wiki/Systemd#PAM_support:_su.2C_sudo.2C_screen...
4 > . Now everything is fine :)
5 >
6 > About the packages you mentioned, you've ran 'equery uses pambase polkit
7 > udisks upower', and none of them has the userflag systemd.
8
9 # equery uses pambase polkit udisks upower
10 [ : I - package is installed with flag ]
11 * Found these USE flags for sys-auth/pambase-20120417-r1:
12 [snip]
13 + + systemd : Use pam_systemd module to register user sessions
14 in the systemd control group hierarchy.
15
16 * Found these USE flags for sys-auth/polkit-0.107-r1:
17 [snip]
18 + + systemd : Use sys-apps/systemd instead of
19 sys-auth/consolekit for session tracking
20
21 * Found these USE flags for sys-fs/udisks-2.0.0:
22 [snip]
23 + + systemd : Support sys-apps/systemd's logind
24
25 * Found these USE flags for sys-power/upower-0.9.18:
26 [snip]
27 + + systemd : Use sys-apps/systemd for hibernate and suspend
28
29 Depends on the versions ;)
30
31 > Anyway, systemd
32 > is globally set on my system, and it is good to know I can disable
33 > consolekit. I'll try it right now.
34
35 The problem with ck is that it will make some things fail subtlety. I
36 did uninstall it, and everything has been working great (including the
37 awesome app-admin/system-config-printer-gnome).
38
39 Regards.
40 --
41 Canek Peláez Valdés