From: Frank Steinmetzger <Warp_7@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Down By The River I Shot My Gentoo
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 10:05:48
1 Am Dienstag, 1. September 2009 schrieb Frank Steinmetzger:
2
3 > You could try sysresccd¹, it's gentoo based. Boot into it and do a quickpkg
4 > e2fsprogs. Now mount your system partition and copy the package from your
5 > live cd environment to your system. Chroot into it and emerge -k1 e2fsprogs
6
7 I correct myself - once you're in your own system environment¹, you don't need
8 sysresccd's e2fsprogs, you can install e2fsprogs the normal way. Actually,
9 then you can use any live cd for that, as long as it gives you network
10 access.
11
12 mount /dev/yoursystempartition /mnt/gentoo
13 mount -o bind /proc /mnt/gentoo/proc
14 chroot /mnt/gentoo
15 env-update && source /etc/profile
16 emerge e2fsprogs
17 --
18 Gruß | Greetings | Qapla'
19 No trees were killed in the sending of this message.
20 However a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.