From: Andrew Lowe <agl@×××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Wastebin or trash?
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2016 16:47:30
1 On 07/09/16 23:45, Peter Humphrey wrote:
2 > Hello list,
3 >
4 > As I said in the "emerge @system" thread, I've built a fresh ~amd64 system
5 > on this i7 box. I also created a new user directory for myself, copying in
6 > only .bash*, .gkrellm2 and .mozilla.
7 >
8 > After spending a good long time setting up KDE and friends just the way I
9 > like them, the one remaining task was to set up KMail and import my 1000-or-
10 > so messages. That worked all right, with just the one same exception as
11 > before: KMail's recycle bin is call "trash" in the folder list, but the
12 > right-click menu on it offers to "empty wastebin".
13 >
14 > I'm sure I have all my linguas, l10ns i18ns and everything set up right, so
15 > I think I'm just seeing an intermediate stage in KMail development.
16 >
17 > Is anyone else seeing this?
20 I'm reading this whilst sitting in Perth, Australia so both should read
21 "Rubbish Bin" or possibly "Wheelie Bin" ;)
22
23 Andrew