From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] What is a "packet"? Was: Checksum error
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 09:44:31
1 On Monday 12 October 2009 10:09:52 Dale wrote:
2 > I'm a kid at heart. LOL Because of health issues, I feel about 70 or
3 > so. http://psoriasis.org I have most of the things that go with it.
4 > Going to the Dr is a battle. I have to sign a AMA to go home. They
5 > usually bring that after the Dr sees me and I am signing out. I'm like
6 > that little train, 'I think I can, I think I can.'
7 >
8 > Dale
9 >
13 I feel your pain, Dale. My girlfriend has mild eczema and it drives her crazy.
14 I can only imagine what dealing with psoriasis must be like.
17 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com