From: Manuel McLure <manuel@××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] system time 6-hr. ahead
Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 06:00:26
1 For PHP you need to set the date.timezone variable in the php.ini file -
2 that should fix things. For asterisk I have no clue.
5 On Fri, May 10, 2013 at 10:31 PM, Joseph <syscon780@×××××.com> wrote:
6
7 > On 05/10/13 23:25, Joseph wrote:
8 >
9 >> My computer time reported by asterisk server or php database is 6hr ahead.
10 >> Why?
11 >>
12 >> My desktop clock is correct, and command line "date" reporting local time
13 >> as well.
14 >> My /etc/conf.d/hwclock
15 >> clock="local"
16 >> clock_hctosys="YES"
17 >> clock_systohc="YES"
18 >>
19 >> Should I set clock="UTC"?
20 >> I'm running Windows via VirtualBox and I know windows is using "local"
21 >> time.
24 > I forgot to mention:
25 > /etc/timezone
26 > Canada/Mountain
27 > --
28 > Joseph
34 Manuel A. McLure WW1FA <manuel@××××××.org> <http://www.mclure.org>
35 ...for in Ulthar, according to an ancient and significant law,
36 no man may kill a cat. -- H.P. Lovecraft