From: Alexander Puchmayr <alexander.puchmayr@×××××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Alsa SPDIF+analog at same time
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 16:50:34
1 Hi there!
2
3 I'd like to have an audio signal on both the SPDIF and the analog output. I
4 know that this is possible, since I had such configuration some weeks ago, but
5 due to some circumstance I really can't reproduce it suddenly doesn't work
6 anymore.
7
8 SPDIF itself works fine when playing AC3 or DTS streams in Mythtv, but there's
9 only an analog signal when I play videos that only have MP2/MP3 streams or if
10 I play music (mp3,ogg, etc) - there is no signal on SPDIF in this case.
11
12 So, how do I get back the non-AC3/DTS-Audiostreams on SPDIF?
13
14 Thanks
15 Alex