From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] What version of netscape-flash to use with konqueror?
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2008 13:59:21
1 On Saturday 07 June 2008, Liviu Andronic wrote:
2 > On 6/7/08, Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com> wrote:
3 > > Hmm, I seem to have these set up:
6 > > /opt/opera/lib/opera/plugins:/opt/netscape/plugins:/opt/mozilla/plugins:/
7 > >usr/lib/mozilla/plugins:/usr/lib/nsbrowser/plugins
8 > >
9 > > Is the order in which they are listed important?
10 >
11 > Don't think so. On my system, in order to make Opera behave properly,
12 > I unchecked
13 > /opt/opera/lib/opera/plugins:/opt/netscape/plugins:/usr/lib/mozilla/plugins
14 >
15 > Try with
16 > /usr/lib/nsbrowser/plugins
17 >
18 > alone, and see what it gives. Otherwise, experiment checking/unchecking
19 > paths.
20
21 Thank you very much for the hint! I experimented with changing the order and
22 placing /usr/lib/nsbrowser/plugins first in the path. Flash now works
23 again. :-)
24 --
25 Regards,
26 Mick