From: Dale <dalek@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Lost my window manager
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 19:35:52
1 Dan wrote:
2 > I'm not sure if this helps, but I believe all i have to do to get to
3 > fluxbox (in fact i'm sure of it) is to select fluxbox from the menu in
4 > gdm. If you use xdm, .xsession would be the right file (you can select
5 > that in gdm as "custom"). I dont know for kde.
6 >
7 > I always forget about fancy point-&-click smart configurations like
8 > gdm, so it took me a while for someone on the forums to point out that
9 > if i just bothered to look in the session chooser dialog i'd have seen
10 > that my custom setting was right there, waiting to be selected.
11 >
12 > On Thu, 28 Dec 2006 08:23:55 +0000