From: nunojsilva@ist.utl.pt (Nuno J. Silva)
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Rail Model font for coders
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 11:27:23
1 Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@×××××.de> writes:
2
3 > On 01/21/2011 12:08 AM, Nuno J. Silva wrote:
4 >> Nikos Chantziaras<realnc@×××××.de> writes:
5 >>
6 >>> On 01/20/2011 11:14 AM,
7 >>> hare_krsna_hare_krsna_krsna_krsna_hare_hare_hare_rama_hare_rama_rama_rama_hare_hare@×××××××.com
8 >>
9 >> I am against hard limits on username lengths, but I think that
10 >> uuencoding the result of gzipping that address yelds a more readable
11 >> address.
12 >
13 > I think the OP should keep the username. In addition, he/she should
14 > switch to this email service:
15 >
16 > http://www.abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzabcdefghijk.com
17 >
18 > I'm planning on getting one. Lots of fun :-P
19
20 Not that the OP isn't already having this problem, but I wonder how
21 would I give other people my address "Oh see, njsg at
22 two-and-a-half-alphabets dot com!"
23
24 But now that DNS allows non-ascii, there is a whole new realm
25 of... clever domain parts.
28 Nuno J. Silva
29 gopher://sdf-eu.org/1/users/njsg