From: Harry Putnam <reader@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Succinct compilation of system info...
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 15:18:19
1 darren kirby <bulliver@×××××××××××.org> writes:
2
3 > I would like to do this thing right, so if you (anybody!) has ideas, advice,
4 > requests etc please try it out and let's talk. Am I missing anything that
5 > should be printed?
6
7 Thanks for the effort. It looks promising. I've downloaded but not
8 tried yet. I'm not likely to be much help since I know nothing of
9 python but may be able to test it on at least one different system and
10 report.
11
12 I don't have any tricky hardware though... just normal stuff.
15 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list