From: "Bo Ørsted Andresen" <bo.andresen@××××.dk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] eclipse
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 13:01:35
1 On Thursday 12 April 2007 14:24:16 Johannes Skov Frandsen wrote:
2 > I'm new to gentoo so bare with me.
3 >
4 > I'm trying to emerge eclipse-core, but can't seem to wrap my head around
5 > the idea about masked programs. I have read trough the documentation
6 > about the emerge tool but didn't find a working solution.
7 >
8 > Could anybody give me a few pointer?
9
10 You should probably read the handbook in it's entirety (not just the first
11 part about installing Gentoo). Feel free to ask again if the following still
12 leaves you confused:
13
14 http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/handbook/handbook-x86.xml?part=3&chap=3
17 Bo Andresen