From: Adrian <linuxgn2@××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Sylpheed Claws 2.0.0 & IMAP
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 02:19:29
1 Andy --
2
3 That was it. Thank you so much. I would have never thought of looking
4 into a flag for imap ability. It's up and running. My gratitude to
5 you.
6
7 Take care
8 Adrian
11 On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 12:33:02 +0100
12 Andy Stern <andy-stern@×××.de> wrote the words:
13
14 > Am Tue, 21 Mar 2006 18:30:08 -0700
15 > schrieb Adrian <linuxgn2@××××××××××××.com>:
16 >
17 > > I tried making a new
18 > > IMAP account for my one IMAP email address and when I hit "OK" I got
19 > > the message "can not create folder".
22 > I solved that problem by adding "imap" into my /etc/make.conf
23 > use-flags
26 > Viele Gruesse / Best regards
27 >
28 > Andy Stern
29 >
30 > Mittwoch den 22.März 2006
31 > ----------------------------------------------------------------
32 >
33 > TELEKOM-Mitarbeiter, die keine TELEKOM-Aktien kaufen, sollten wegen
34 > Verwendung von Insider-Wissen bestraft werden. (Azkin Kaden)
37 > --
38 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
45 On The Fly Photography -:- Creation From Chaos
46
47 On The Fly Photography: http://204EastSouth.com
48 Purchase from On The Fly: http://204EastSouth.com/OTFStore.htm
49 The Cynical Libertarian Society: http://www.204EastSouth.com/cls