From: Alan Mackenzie <acm@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] What's happened to "Firefox Hello" on my system?
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2015 17:24:06
1 Hello, Gentoo.
2
3 Last night, somebody suggested to me we might communicate over "Firefox
4 Hello", somthing I'd never heard of.
5
6 With the help of Wikipedia, and Mozilla's help pages, I discovered it
7 should be on my system, and went to the "menu" button, clicked on
8 "customized" and looked for the "Hello" icon, as described in the FF
9 website help. It wasn't there.
10
11 I tried starting firefox-bin, to see if, perhaps, I'd missed out some use
12 flag while building FF. "Hello" wasn't in firefox-bin either.
13
14 In fact, I can find no trace of it whatsoever. I'm missing something,
15 somewhere, possibly something important.
16
17 Help, please!
20 Alan Mackenzie (Nuremberg, Germany).