From: Jarry <mr.jarry@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 20:22:04
1 On 27-Aug-13 21:59, Alan McKinnon wrote:
2 > On 27/08/2013 18:35, Jarry wrote:
3 >>
4 >> I'd like to stop receiving news, how can I do that?
5 >>
6 >> Or better said, I'd like to receive gentoo-news only
7 >> on one of my 6 servers, and turn this feature off
8 >> on remaining 5...
11 > It's in the mail headers:
14 > you would obviously use -news and not -user
15
16 I probably did not express myself correctly. What I mean
17 is portage-news. News I get sometimes after "emerge --sync".
18 Not news-mailinglist...
19
20 Jarry
21 --
23 This mailbox accepts e-mails only from selected mailing-lists!
24 Everything else is considered to be spam and therefore deleted.