From: John Covici <covici@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] installing virtual machine under gentoo
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2021 12:33:55
1 Hi. I am looking for some guidance on installing virtual machines
2 under gentoo. I have a 5.10.82 kernel and I would like to use kvm if
3 possible to do this. I have seen lots of instructions for installing
4 vms using virtualbox but not much else. I have a gentoo system with
5 enough memory to run a vm or two and would like to use it as the host.
6
7 I have downloaded xen to take a look at it as well.
8
9 I hope this is not too vague, so please bare with me.
10
11 Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
14 Your life is like a penny. You're going to lose it. The question is:
15 How do
16 you spend it?
17
18 John Covici wb2una