From: Paige Thompson <erratic@××××××××××.sx>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] The future of linux, and Gentoo specifically now
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2014 19:05:42
1 On 11/28/14 01:13, Canek Peláez Valdés wrote:
2 > On Thu, Nov 27, 2014 at 5:01 PM, Paige Thompson <erratic@××××××××××.sx> wrote:
3 >> I think im just going to go to sleep. I really don't care if they drop
4 >> support for it I'll just make my own ebuild / systemd emulation for
5 >> whatever I need in spite of it, fork it and call it "you can have it
6 >> when you pry it from my cold dead hands linux."
7 > Please don't top-post.
8 >
9 > That's the spirit. As long as you are willing to do the necessary
10 > work, no one can ever force you to use any software.
11 >
12 > Regards.
13 Sorry I wish Thunderbird would start my cursor at the bottom of the
14 e-mail like its supposed to and I forget sometimes.