From: mark <makalsky@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Copy/Paste Functionality in Konsole
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 14:24:18
1 On Thu, 2007-05-31 at 10:52 -0400, Dan Cowsill wrote:
2 > I have just recently switched over to KDE and started using Konsole, and I was
3 > wondering something.
4 >
5 > I really like the copy/paste functionality you find in the Linux console and
6 > in PuTTY where you just highlight the text you want to copy and when you
7 > release the mouse button, it is copied. Then, you can just right click to
8 > paste it into the input line.
9 >
10 > How would I engineer such functionality in Konsole?
11 >
12 > ---
13 > Dan Cowsill
14 > http://www.danthehat.net/
15 > GnuPG Public Key: http://www.danthehat.net/wp-content/uploads/public.asc
16 You can do it with middle mouse buton.
19 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list