From: Janne Johansson <jpjohans@×××××××××××.fi>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Sound recorder in portage
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 06:04:34
1 On Mon, 2005-07-11 at 13:43 +0800, W.Kenworthy wrote:
2 > The current Audacity in portage has some dependencies I don't want to
3 > change on existing system. All I need is a simple sound recorder, and
4 > if it has a function to view the waveform (and even better edit it!) so
5 > much the better.
6 >
7 > Suggestions welcome
8
9 I would recommend reZound. I've found it better than Audacity in many
10 ways, but it might not be as simple as you hope for (lots of features).
11 It is very easy to use, so give it a go.
14 Janne
17 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list